...specializing in modern performance techniques,
performing in various configurations -
from solo productions to large ensembles.
Major concert projects:
Festival of Contemporary Music 'Poznań Music Spring', Festival of Electroacoustic Music 'Musicacoustica' in Beijing, Estonian Music Days in Tallinn, Festival Probaltica, Randfestspiele
Zepernick, 'Portraits of Composers' series, Musica Moderna, Nowa Muzyka festival, Tehran International Contemporary Music Festival, LOOP 11 International Festival in Brussels, Hugh
Lane Gallery in Dublin, Foyer Européen in Luxembourg and others...
- invitation of the authorities of the University of Music in Vienna to premiere works by Viennese composers on the occasion of the university's 200th anniversary
- 'Artist-in-residence' of the Lower Silesian Philharmonic in Jelenia Góra - program of the National Institute of Music and Dance
- recording of the debut album 'Contemporary Musicians', DUX publishing house (premiere in 2022)
- creation of a series of concerts entitled 'Sepia in image, word and sound' - the first edition devoted to Stanisław Lem
- 'Polish Music Stage' - NIMiT program
- The program of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage 'Muzyczny Ślad', participation in the recording of an album dedicated to the music of Kazimierz Serocki (DUX)
- 'Zooming' - a series of concerts devoted to the contemporary music of individual countries
Facebook - facebook.com/sepiaens
Instagram - sepiaens